Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2012

Unconditional LOVE ! No terms .. No Agreements

I am not choosy but yes when it comes to movies rarely do I take chances. Unluckily for me problems get compounded when the movies loved by most of the junta doesn’t even bag a cursory look .Total Ignore types for me at least! Every weekend I start with few movies just to end up in closing the same after few minutes :x
Well this Saturday I was lucky :)

A wall post on my FB notified someone watching movie “Hachiko” and the next moment I found myself browsing and streaming the same. A tale based on Hachiko(a Japanese canine), his loyalty and love for his master. It kicks off with their first encounter (Most beautiful scene of the movie) and continues to display the growing affection b/w the two,bounding one to fall in for the dog .He waits for his deceased master for almost 10 years outside the station, a never ending wait rather I shud say.

Sudden demise of his master in the movie might make u sad but what really hurts is Hachi’s WAIT ! People who have never been in a company of pet might consider it JUST ANOTHER MOVIE but for the ones who have been in love… you know what I mean ..

“Dog is man’s Best Friend”

Well there goes the famous adage but it’s true! Sit, Play, talk, Eat ,fight... but their love never ceases. Doesn’t matter how badly your report card is inked in RED, there is still someone at home to welcome or rather celebrate your failure. Unconditionally you are loved and accepted. You have someone to talk to even during the ungodly hours when your so called “Gf/Bf” isn’t available. Be as gibberish as u can be with your thoughts and ideas, you still have patient listener with quizzical expressions letting you go to bed lighthearted. No matter how bad your day was at office, a wagging and playful pet @home just replenishes the good feeling within . U might scold them for some reasons but still be lucky to earn some licks before end of day.
Unmatched loyalty and love is what makes them so special .Well I was lucky to have one in my life and hope to have lot more in coming years!

And yes for movie HACHIKO, one more interesting fact, it’s based on a true story

I think I have jolted down enough reasons to watch it? Enjoy :)

No comments: